TheBanyanTree: Father's Day

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:56:28 PDT 2011

Pat - you are in my heart.  Your love and compassion is how the divine acts
in this world.  Find all the grace that you can and ask everyone around you
for the help you need - even if it's just more hugs than usual.

You have expressed this so beautifully.  I can smell the care center where
mom was before she went "home" to the alzheimer's facility (and then "home"
for good).  I remember the surprise from the staff when I showed up every
lunch and dinner to be sure that mother ate what she would, got back to her
room, had music playing, was clean.  I couldn't be there all the time, but I
could know that before bed and once mid day, everything that could be done
for her WAS done for her.

I wish I had more words for you.  Thank you for doing what you can as long
as you can.

in peace,
SarahAnne

--
Everyone is from somewhere - even if you've never been there
So take a minute to remember the part of you