TheBanyanTree: A Toast

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Mon Jan 31 15:53:44 PST 2011

Please allow me join the toast. Though I abstain, my dear Dee, I may take a
little of that good stuff you offered when we had our late night coffee.

BTW, when it's my time to join you, I'll bring the line insulator to show
you how much I cherish your gift.

For those who never saw a picture, Dee had a dufus looking dummy she dressed
up to ride shotgun when she was alone on the road in her motor home. He
joined us for coffee in the living room that evening many years ago.

We love you Dee. Keep Em laughing, and tell another story.

Jim