TheBanyanTree: A Toast

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 31 10:13:49 PST 2011

Yes, our own fount of wisdom, knowledge, and recipe rescue. And bestest
footbull buddy in the universe. I so miss our shared love of the Raiders. I
think of her most often when I'm watching football and/or thinking about
recipes.

Are we here not blessed with who we have shared our lives with?

Jena Norton