TheBanyanTree: Our Family: The Motion Picture

Indiglow indiglow at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 28 20:56:30 PST 2011

Lol - we've done this also.  General consensus is Candace Bergen for me, Dustin Hoffman for Bob (a Jerry Garcia look-alike, so it's not looks) :) - except he says if they ever did a movie of his life, he'd be a supporting role.

At least it's nice your aunt got a suggestion that felt comfortable for her! :D
Jana