TheBanyanTree: Floods

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 14 03:22:39 PST 2011

Quite right.  Pauline Money is somebody I worked with in 1963.  Sorry
about that!

I've been rather busy today--I'm just on my way home in the ferry after
Bela Lugosi's Dracula on screen with Philip Glass and the Kronos
Quartet.  This is where my musical taste matches that of my two sons.
We had a drink together, dined together, movie and show then back to the
wharf in time to meet Chris and her friend, who had been to a circus
thing.  It's Festival of Sydney, and the whole town is jumping.

BTW, I was born in Ipswich-- apparently that is where the bull shark was
found in the street.

peter