TheBanyanTree: After nap #2, Mim and cookies

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 14:58:31 PST 2011

I still feel kinda drained, but, at least I don't feel exhausted to the
point of being...shaky, inside.  That's good.

I'm going to Taco Bell w/Stephen, tomorrow, Monique.  It;s still the
Christmas season until the 6th.  My tree is looking pretty nice; new one
this year, with LED lights.

Talked to my aunt yesterday afternoon and today...she is very stressed
about what must have developed while I was away:  their kids want them
to sell the house and move into elderly independent living community in
Phoenix, AZ, near the two daughters.   Mim is really down, watching
Uncle Chuck wind down and very worried about their future.  She's not
one to worry that way, but, I imagine it must be scary, selling the
house you have lived in for 54 years.   She has doctors' appts. on
Thursday, so maybe she can talk it out and calm down.  I'm not used to
her being scared.

My brother, Bill, had this special box of cookies someone gave him  for
Christmas and he was going on and on about them and making a BIG DEAL on
the rare occasion he offered one to someone, so, while he wasn't
looking, I opened them up and took a bite out of one of them and put it
back.

He hasn't called yet, but when he does, I am going to tell him that I
licked every one of them.

Like he doesn't deserve that.