TheBanyanTree: Close observation of the kiwis on their own ground

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Sat Feb 12 11:49:54 PST 2011

On 13/02/2011 05:02, Dale M. Parish wrote:

> Missed your .sig

Different machine, different OS--I'm not sure if the batch file that
drives those would work in Windows 7, debrained version.

I shan't begin to spit chips about how the MacBook can't handle email at
the moment because T'bird 3.1.7 is incompatible with OS X, but I had to
bring the rather slower (albeit lighter) Netbook with me.

And it got slower after I added Windows Essentials.  Grrrr!

So just this sig:

--
peter macinnis
somewhere in the North Island of New Zealand