TheBanyanTree: Speaking of . . .

paul paul at remsset.com
Tue Feb 1 16:41:21 PST 2011

auntiesash said the following on 2/1/2011 4:29 PM:
> I believe that a trip to the emu farm (paul's web site) will give you a door
> to Rock and Roll Heaven.

http://remsset.com/~stargazr

I think I caught most of it.  I think all of the internal links work.

> On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 4:09 AM, John <spoonoid at bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> While walking past the adult beverage section in my local grocery store, I
>> saw a big yellow display of Shiner Bock, a premium beer. Well, if that don't
>> bring back the memories. Shiner Bock was Youngblood's favored brew. She used
>> to take her visiting friends to the local watering hole for a celebratory
>> Shiner Bock, a Texas tradition for her lucky friends. Youngblood, of course,
>> the nom de plume of one of our favorite people from days gone by, from the
>> days of the Spoon.

Funny.  I've liked Shiner for years.  It was my favorite before I ever
knew of Spoon.  But.  Every time I open one, I think of YB.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    When I was born, I was so surprised, I couldn't talk
    for a year and a half!                - Gracie Allen