TheBanyanTree: Today at 4:00 I get hypnotized.

Dale M. Parish parishdm at att.net
Tue Dec 27 17:52:24 PST 2011

On Dec 27, 2011, at 3:11 PM, TLW wrote:

Today at 4 pm, I get hypnotized.  I made the appointment on Saturday
thinking that I am so frustrated with so many habits/areas in my life  of
late-- all completely within my control-- I really want some of them to
just be FIXED.

Hope it works for you-- I've seen some pretty impressive results with hypnosis in the past.  One young lady I knew slouched and thought of herself as flat chested, but said that she got the slouch when she was the only one in the fourth grade as tall as the teacher and with breasts.  She repressed them till the rest of her classmates reached her height.  10 years later, she gained two inches and two cup sizes in eight weeks through hypnosis.  Hope you have as good success as she did.

Hugs,
Dale
--
Dale M. Parish