TheBanyanTree: Today at 4:00 I get hypnotized.

Mike Pingleton pingleto at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:00:36 PST 2011

Oh boy.  I didn't know I needed hypnosis, but now I think I want some
trance-time too!

I agree with you on the writing two hours a day.  I need that in the worst
way!  (Today is a writing day, and I took a break to respond to this, so
just a half-demerit, please).

To go along with the writing, I need Self-Doubt reduced to an
inconsequential pip-squeak hiding under the sofa.

I need beer to taste bad - is that hypnotically doable?  It's not that I
drink too much, it's that beer tastes so damned good, and I like to drink
some every day.  I would prefer not to go into my third quarter sporting
the shape of a Teutonic inn-keeper.

I need a hypnotic block to stop feeling guilty about the condition of the
house, inside and out.  Something has to give if I want to write two hours
a day.

Funny you mention yoga, since my physical therapist has informed me that
yoga will help with my deteriorating hip sockets and associated knee issues
(I have been rode hard and put away wet most of my life).  Not bicycling a
couple thousand miles a year, or weight-training twice a week, both of
which I enjoy and fit my hamster-wheel mentality.  I was the kid in
kindergarten who twitched on his sleeping mat at nap time, so I need some
hypnotic help here, the ability to shut off Noisy Mind and Happy Feet while
I quietly engage in some yogic stretching and breathing.

That's enough for one session I think.  I'll be interested in hearing how
your session went!
-Mike