TheBanyanTree: Pets

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Wed Dec 7 10:05:41 PST 2011

In a message dated 12/7/2011 12:50:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mzzkitty at sssnet.com writes:

It is  now apparent that Simon has developed a sense of "what I want, I'll
get."

Very cute. Cats are very inventive when they want something and will  not
be denied. My old tom, Michael, was never stopped by a closed and latched
door. He was a massive cat, and when on his hind legs, could reach up with
front  paws and turn knobs. The front door had a latch that one could open by a
lever  pressed with the thumb. Michael also learned to operate that one, to
get inside  or out, whichever direction he wanted to go.
NancyLee