TheBanyanTree: Today at 4:00 I get hypnotized.

TLW tlwagener at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 13:11:15 PST 2011

So here's a fun question (I know; it's a writing list. So let's think of it
as a writing assignment, yes?) (You see how I did that.  Sneaky and all,
huh?) :-D

Today at 4 pm, I get hypnotized.  I made the appointment on Saturday
thinking that I am so frustrated with so many habits/areas in my life  of
late-- all completely within my control-- I really want some of them to
just be FIXED.

I'd like to write two hours a day (Just do it. WHINER.)
I'd like to keep a cleaner house.  Like, not wait to do the dishes till
they are better off thrown away.
I'd like to lose 15 pounds, preferably with yoga and flexibility work, too.
I'd like to be open to a man entering my life. Somehow.
I'd like to not bite my nails. I'm happy to have the low-maintenance of
chewed off nails, but it is not sanitary.  I get too many germs in my
system by putting my fingers in my mouth. Colds, etc. At least, this is the
angle I'm trying this time.
I'd like to not adore sweets.
I'd like to take better care of my teeth
I'd like to avoid all terrible TV. Which is most of it.
I'd like to prioritize my time better. (see all above)

You can see why my first question to the hypnotist when I made the
appointment was, "How many issues can we address at once?"

How about you? New Year's approaching and all.  What suggestion would you
like to have painted onto your subconscious?