TheBanyanTree: My in-laws amuse me

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Tue Aug 9 06:50:03 PDT 2011

Monique,

Methinks if I lived in Alaska, I'd escape whenever I could, too. The
Summers are absolutely gorgeous there, but I think it came on July 3rd, and now
it's getting cool again.

The inlaws sound a rousing and fun bunch, never a dull moment, and isn't it
 wonderful they can travel? Hawaii is the perfect place, and so nicely far
away.

Happy Birthday to the pouty, sulking 14 year old. He sounds wonderfully
normal.  Don't you love the teen years?

Happy marriage and adulthood to the twenty-one year old.  My advice to
her: leave the teens, Hun, pretend you love your new grown-up and free years,
and try to make it without your allowance and free vacations.  You wanted
so much to be free of parental rules and interference, and now you are.
Congratulations.

signed, NancyLee who survived four teenagers and been there, done  that.

NancyLee

In a message dated 8/9/2011 2:26:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,