TheBanyanTree: A Stew Dream

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 04:06:43 PDT 2011

In a message dated 4/23/2011 3:36:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
monique.colver at gmail.com writes:

But like  most Stew things, it’s also about me, and
the things he taught me, and the  things he continues to teach me. He saved
me once, when I first met him,  and he continues to be there, reminding me
of
the things I tend to forget.  I’m really lucky that way.

and he comes to remind you if the value he saw in you, the  competence, the
love. He comes to show you that no matter how bad things seem,  there are
happy and contented moments, and that you made them for him, and he  has not
forgotten.  He also comes to remind you of your own strength, in  getting
him past the worst of life and into the peace as he appears in your  dreams.
He is at peace, and you also need to know some of that  peace.   You are
indeed lucky, that he is still at your side, still  teaching you.  Now, that is
unconditional and everlasting love.

mom