TheBanyanTree: Challenge-62

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Mon Oct 25 12:12:42 PDT 2010

> On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 11:38 AM, <smack58 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
> If anyone wants the recipe, let me know and I'll post it.  It is my
> favorite and developed by the bartender at BRIX Wine Bar here in Pittsfield,
> MA.  It's the only place you can get one except at my home.  :)

Of all the things we share on this story group, a good drink recipe
would be  perhaps the most helpful on occasion. ;)  But, wait, to make
this a story since this is a story group, let me tell you about the one
and only time I had a martini.  Make that *martinis*.  The good part of
the story is that the husband talked me out of peeing on someone's lawn
and drove me home, saving me from further humiliation and/or arrest.
The bad part of the story is just all bad.  Very bad.  I haven't had
one ever again, and stick, mostly safely, to red wine.  But I'm
certainly curious about the hibiscus part.