TheBanyanTree: Challenge-62

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Oct 25 11:51:17 PDT 2010

Hibiscus Martini

Frozen glass; frozen shaker; frozen gin or vodka (can be made with either)

One sweet wild Hibiscus flower.
Put into glass along with a drop of the sweet syrup.

In shaker add ice 3/4 of the way.  A two to one ratio of gin/vodka and St. Germaine.  Shake vigorously and pour over flower.  Watch it release it's beautiful pink color.

Here we use Berkshire Mountain gin/vodka, on-line: http://www.berkshiremountaindistillers.com/

Order Hibiscus flowers also on-line.  Much cheaper:http://www.wildhibiscus.com/shop/category1_1.htm

Enjoy!

Sharon