TheBanyanTree: a dream realized.....

A. Christopher Hammon chris at oates.org
Thu Oct 14 17:31:42 PDT 2010

  Congrats on realizing the dream, Sachet. I'm for anything on two
wheels even though I never got to the stage of having a motor on my
trusty two-wheel ride. Mine will get me up Brown County hills at a
spectacular 4-5 mph -- okay, my up hills are beginning to look more like
a yoga pose -- but then I get to fly down the other side at 40-60 mph
(recumbents go fast down hills). The best part of being on two wheels is
the joy of being part of your surroundings, which makes it easier to
enjoy the trees, greet the neighbors, and invite cows to run alongside.
Cheers to dreams and open roads.

Cheers,
Chris