TheBanyanTree: Some Muvvers really DO have em!!

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Mon May 24 22:27:18 PDT 2010

On 25 May 2010 at 14:30, Roger Pye wrote:

> AFL

For some reason, my husband was watching Australian Football this past weekend.  I
watched for a few minutes, then asked him what the rules were.  He said, "I have no idea."

Still, it was fun to watch.  Proper blokes playing proper ball.  Not like our sissy American
"football" players with their pads and helmets and tights.  Bah.  What kind of footballer
wears tights?

No offense intended, Dee and Jena, or to any of you other American football followers.  But
if you'd ever watched Aussie League football, you'd know what I mean.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com