TheBanyanTree: Some Muvvers really DO have em!!

Peter Macinnis petermacinnis at ozemail.com.au
Mon May 24 03:39:39 PDT 2010

I plan on being reincarnated as one of the burnt crunchy bits which are
much more interesting as a food group.

An ordained friend tells me that the burnt crunchiness will probably be
arranged well before I come back.

peter

--
  _--|\   Peter Macinnis, feral word herder, & science gossip.
/     \  Inexplicable events coordinator and former designer