TheBanyanTree: just whistle

Rob McMonigal trebro at gmail.com
Sun May 16 17:13:41 PDT 2010

Really nice shots. What camera are you using?  Is it considered
professional grade?

It's always fun to try and get wildlife to "pose" for the picture you
want.  I once had a staring contest with a rabbit to get him to do the
"Easter Bunny" post, snapped the shot, and watched him duck into the
weeds.  Wish I knew where that picture was.

This reminds me that I should really start working on putting together
something with all the pictures I take.  I have so many shots since I
went digital, and have done almost nothing with them.  :(

-Rob

--
-Rob
trebro at gmail.com