TheBanyanTree: I now now....

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Fri May 7 08:33:43 PDT 2010

...why Al stopped writing to me...

Tonight the Spouse and me was watching a show on the Bio channel about
my hero, Bob Dylan. I say, "my hero", because the Spouse, and the rest
of the Woofden inmates, never developed the superior and sensitive,
intellectual depth of discernment to appreciate the likes of Dylan and
Lou Reed. In fact, the Woofden Peanut Gallery would moan in unison
whenever I played any one of the CDs of these world music iconoclastic
icons....

Anyways, so there we were, watching this really cool show on the Bio
channel, whilst the Spouse's nose kept nodding further and further
towards the centre of the earth (does this mean his snout is
positively geotropic like plant roots?) and each time when it got to
be actually immersed in his beer I would elbow him awake, just before
having to make a decision as to whether I would actually have to
perform EAR on him...

Anyways,  as  I  said, there we were watching this show and up pops Al
Aronowitz on the screen..

"Hey!  That's Al," I yelled, nudging the Spouse in the ribs before his
olfactory organ polluted his home brew.

"Yeah," mumbled the Spouse, very NOT enthusiastically.

"He  used to write to me alla time," I added, "Then he stopped writing
a few years ago.  I dunno why he stopped writing...I DID wonder at the
time, but you know how it is .... when you are a multi mega media star
like  the  Woofess,  you  just can't keep up with all of your fans...I
mean there are soooo many of them, aren't there..?"

"Yeah...blllrrbblll.." muttered the Spouse.

I  butted  him  in the ribs again...hmm...maybe that is why fellas has
supposedly  one  less  rib than fillies...fillies have butted the crap
out of the missing one..:)

So,  there  I  was  listening to Al talk about Bob D,  with the gentle
accompaniment of the Spouse's snores and I thought...

"Not  only  do I not know why he stopped writing to me, I have no idea why
he started writing to me in the first place!"

Oh well a bit of googling elucidated the reason why he stopped writing
to  me, though no amount of googling elucidated why he started writing
to me...

I  guess  it is going to stay one of those unsolved mysteries like the
Bermuda Triangle, but folks....

...The Truth is Out There!..
--
Best regards,
 Woofie                            mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Photos: http://public.fotki.com/woofie/
        http://www.pbase.com/woofess