TheBanyanTree: snake story

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Mon Jun 7 18:40:44 PDT 2010

When we purchased our small acreage in NSW I put a remedy in place to
keep snakes away from it. The remedy concentrated on Australia's major
venomous snakes - the brown, red-bellied black, and tiger. Of these the
brown snake is the most common where our land is situated, it is also
the most venomous of the three.

(How I make remedies such as the above is I collect the resonant
frequency of whichever creature it is that isn't wanted, manipulate it
energetically (that means change its energies))and using the natural
systems and energies of Planet Earth, transmit the altered frequency
over the area to be protected. Sounds complex but really isn't. The
transmission warns creatures of the appropriate species that the area is
not safe for them to enter and so they stay away.)

I installed the remedy in November 2007. We did not see a single snake
of any kind on the property for just over two years. This is very
unusual particularly as we have a creek running through the land and
snakes are very attracted to water. Then in a single week in February
this year there were three sightings - a brown which popped out from
under the baby yurt, a red belly black from under a water tank and a
brown nearby. The handyman (Sam) who works for us dispatched the nearby
brown and the other two slid back under cover where they couldn't be
reached.

When I checked the pipe which held the remedy I found it had been
disturbed by something or someone unknown and wasn't transmitting. So I
reinstalled it and set it off again. The next day Sam cleared the grass
- carefully - from under the tank and yurt. However the snakes had gone
and none have been seen since.

Roger