TheBanyanTree: Just posted to my blog

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 10:01:20 PST 2010

Darling Monique, I hope you print this out, cut out those last few
paragraph and stick it on the wall above your monitor.  Or above the
kitchen sink.  Or the refrigerator.  Or on the Honey's nose.  Some place
you'll look at it often.  And then remember that, oh, yeah, this means
me!  Of course, when you do that, how long is it before the piece of
paper turns into hieroglyphics decorating the wall and you don't see it
any more?  Maybe one of us should bookmark this and put it on our
calendar to send it to you at random intervals.  Then you can read it
fresh and after thinking that it looks familiar, you can remember that
this is the just right thing to be saying to yourself.

Love you, wonderful girl!

Theta