TheBanyanTree: Treelink - A Circle with No End

Roger Pye pyewood at pcug.org.au
Thu Jan 14 03:57:33 PST 2010

As some of you know I am involved with two international alternative
healing groups called Healing Channels Woodcat and Bright Star. One of
the resources we utilise is a global network of healing trees known as
Treelink. This network is sending healing energy to people, animals and
other organisms who have been affected by the massive Haitian
earthquake. If you or anyone you know would like to participate you/they
may do so by touching a tree in the garden or nearby or anywhere and
thinking loving healing thoughts.

Roger
Spiritual Healer
Canberra Australia