TheBanyanTree: 'Kill the boy'

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Feb 18 05:18:14 PST 2010

When my darling children were teens, and forgot to do chores I merely
"forgot" some, too.  Like, washing the sports uniform.  "How come my
football/soccer/tennis stuff is still stinky?"  "oh, I forgot."  "I  was busy talking
on the phone." "The show wasn't over yet."

"How come there's no meat in the spaghetti sauce?"   "Oh, I  forgot."
"I'll do it . .whenever."

"Where's my blouse?"  "Umm, still under your bed, I suppose. It wasn't  in
the laundry bag."

"How come there's no gas in the car?"   "Oh, I forgot."   "There was still
a drop in it when I got home."

Yes, acting like a teenage lowers me to their level. But, what the heck . .
 I'll try anything.