TheBanyanTree: introduction

Dave dseaman77 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 07:04:43 PST 2010

Hiya Jake. Good to see you in the Tree. I enjoyed the read, thanks for sharing it. Looking
forward to more, and some of your great poetry. I haven't been writing much myself because
school is draining away all of my creative juices. I do have reruns that have never been shared
on the Tree though.

It's too bad about Espresso-Fiction. We gave it a good long run. What with Livejournal and
Facebook I have plenty of outlets whenever I do feel creative. I try to repost my LJ entries
here when they are not too far "out there". And I've found lots of  Spoon/Btree friends on
Facebook. You really should let yourself become assimilated to FB. You didn't really want all
of that free time anyways. :-) I don't know how you would go back and forth with the bilingual
thing though.

Take care friend,
Dave