TheBanyanTree: The Area's Favorite Bartender

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 19:29:08 PST 2010

On 3 Feb 2010 at 18:30, Monique Colver wrote:

> I'm a big believer in macabre humor and practice it myself. But when's
> someone dying in the next room it's a bit different -- listening to the
> sound of their breathing interferes with the humor process.

Unless, of course, it's my Aunt, who was cracking jokes on her death bed
as long as she was conscious enough to.  Not every one in the family
appreciated it, but she and my Mom and sister and I had some good laughs
together.

Humor is underated as a healing method, in my opinion.

Emotionally, at least.  It didn't do much for the colon cancer.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com