TheBanyanTree: The Area's Favorite Bartender

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:30:08 PST 2010

I'm a big believer in macabre humor and practice it myself. But when's
someone dying in the next room it's a bit different -- listening to the
sound of their breathing interferes with the humor process. People say death
and taxes are the only two certainties in life, but I've seen people get out
of taxes. Birth and death, on the other hand, are the only two things that
everyone has in common, and I don't fear it death -- I just hope it's damn
entertaining when I go. Make sure you put something funny in my obit.

Monique