TheBanyanTree: introduction Hi Jake

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 11:58:40 PST 2010

Welcome to our varied group. We sometimes post our writing, we sometimes
post our days, and now and then we share the weather.

I have been a member since transferring from the old "Spoon" crowd, as have
 a few others. If you stay with us, you will get to know an incredibly
talented  and diverse peoples, published and unpublished, but each with his/her
own style  and purpose. We are all over the map and all over the world. We
are every age  and in every stage of life. Quite a few are overloaded with
angst and  issues.  They make the best writers, don't you know.

I was a journalist, and spent most of my life unlearning that craft to
venture into fiction and a deeper style than merely who-when-how. I study and
write about relationships, and now am finishing and refinishing a tale of a
lifelong relationship, within its ins and outs, and trying to figure out if
the  two are lifelong soulmates or arch enemies. I never know the end until
I get  there.

Your writing has the excitement and depth I like. It's a good story.
Thanks for sharing, thanks for joining our group.

NancyLee