TheBanyanTree: A Small Drama

Sally Larwood larwos at optusnet.com.au
Wed Apr 28 19:32:20 PDT 2010

What a wonderful story Roger.  You had me checking out the cat protection
society to see if they had any Aby crosses.  Silly of me, because with two
dogs and a cat, we really mustn't get another one, but your story moved me
and we do so miss our Moochie.
Mooch was an Aby cross that we brought up on a bottle when his mother was
killed when he was 10 days old.  He was so beloved and gave as much as he
got.  We had to have him put down about 6 years ago when he had too much
scar tissue to urinate and was in such pain we made the decision.  We all
still miss him, whenever we need loving or comforting or are sick.  When we
were that way, he would come to us and put his arms around our neck and
cuddle his head into our shoulder and not move till we felt better.  If we
were sick he would spend the whole day with us on the bed.

Sal