TheBanyanTree: Killer Dogs, another tale

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 14:44:22 PDT 2010

On 19 Apr 2010 at 8:05, NancyIee at aol.com wrote:

> It's all in the raising.

You got that so right.  I'm so sorry to hear that two of the brave defenders
were so badly injured that they had to be put down.  If there isn't, there
should be a special place in doggie heaven for those who died defending
their families.

I'm glad I live in Kentucky.  The biggest predator we have to worry about is
the occasional coyote, and that's only if you live way out in the country.
We did have a white-tailed deer jump the fence at the end of the road and
end up in our yard once, but she wasn't really that much of a threat to us or
our property.  We stayed out of her way and kept the dogs in, and
eventually, she found her way back over our fence, to the fence around her
field.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com