TheBanyanTree: Killer Dogs, A Love Story

Mike Pingleton pingleto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 08:01:20 PDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 12:51 PM, Monique Colver
<monique.colver at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not an amusing tale, so don’t laugh.

I didn't laugh.  Much.  And not about Poor Kitty, I assure you.

> The dogs are grounded for the time being. No play dates, no Internet access,
> no telephones. Just wait till their father gets home.

Here's my opportunity to tell you how much I enjoy your writing.  It's
always fresh and crisp, never bitter, a spring tonic and a medicine
for the melancholy.  Others do too - something to remember for those
times (and all writers have them) when doubt creeps in or when you
can't get the words out.

-Mike