TheBanyanTree: this is what addiction is like

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 13:46:22 PDT 2010

On 5 Apr 2010 at 14:13, Julie Anna Teague wrote:

> Barb and Tanya and I were all running addicts in the past, and
> now we have fallen off the wagon and are addicted all over again.

I suppose if you must be addicted to something, running is a good thing.  Unlike myself, who
is addicted to sugar, and has a whole store full of Easter candy at 75% off, just
SCREAMING my name.

I'm extremely impressed that you could run 13.1 in the first place.  I'm sure I could walk it,
but it would take a great deal longer than 2 hours!  It would probably take at least 4 hours,
and I'd be a total cripple for several days afterward.

Good for you for doing something YOU love to do, and taking the time for yourself.  Next
time, lock the kids and husband out of the house and take a long bath, or read, or whatever
quiet calm activity soothes your mind, after the race as an extra-special reward!

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com