TheBanyanTree: me and the tree

Tom Smith deserthiker2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 22 17:48:42 PST 2009

Thanks for the laughs, Sachet!

Glad it turned out so well.  A big log moving quickly is a scary thing.

Once upon a time on a hike far enough from civilization to think it would
be OK to squat and honor nature's call, at the precise point of no-turning back a motorcycle came roaring up over the crest of the plateau nearby. Bikers are brave dudes.  They take all kinds of surprises in stride. Luckily He stayed with his bike and it was real easy for me to finish what I had started.

Tom