TheBanyanTree: Travelling well

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Nov 12 05:57:17 PST 2009

Quoting Julie Anna Teague <jateague at indiana.edu>:

Oops, I thought I was responding just to Peter, personally, but oh
well.  Does this count as a story?  To make it a story, perhaps I can
add that if you ever see a "Sea Monkey" kit, it's worth the ten bucks
and the trouble.  They were fascinating.  We ended up with several
generations and some of them were old enough, and distinguishable
enough, that they got names such as "Grandpa Jones".  In my usual way
with any kind of living creature, I got quite attached to these nearly
microscopic brine shrimp.  I was ordering special vitamins and food off
the internet for them.  I was erecting warming lamps for them when the
house got cold in the winter.  You can imagine how much I spoil my cat
who is a fuzzier, warmer presence and actually loves me back.