TheBanyanTree: I Stopped Writing

auntie sash auntiesash at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:59:09 PDT 2009

Well - I think it's been a year since I posted to the tree.  I've written a
couple stupid notes on Facebook, and whined at you incessantly about how
much I need to write.  Didn't really seem appropriate for me to complain
about the blogging slow down.

But now, well, I'm officially filing a complaint.  I'm even gonna notarize
it - cause I'm a notary and I can do that.  I'll copy a couple folks, which
MIeans it's being filed in triplicate.  I'll serve the papers to you tonight
(right after the gorgonzola potatoes that I am SO looking forward to.)

At that point, you will have no choice but to cease and desist in this
whole, um, ceasing and desisting nonsense.  Nothing for it but to write.
Like you did here.  I know you don't count it because of that whole
lack-of-content thing, but none of us are truly content, so it counts.  And
shouldn't we strive for more than just being content??  I mean - cows are
often content and their writing skills are negligible.

so there.