TheBanyanTree: My new mini computer...

paul paul at remsset.com
Sun Mar 1 02:45:41 PST 2009

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	My new mini computer...
Date: 	Sat, 28 Feb 2009 20:22:19 -0500
From: 	Sharon Mack <smack58 at nycap.rr.com>
To: 	<thebanyantree-bounces at lists.remsset.com>

I love it!  This year I took a bit of my tax money and bought myself a
new laptop.  I gave the old monster laptop that I bought three years ago
to my son, who is very grateful, and has the strength to lug it around
in its equally cumbersome case.  I bought myself a "mini HP" that is
only 8x10½ inches.  Can you imagine?  Bought a flashdrive, too.  For me
all of this stuff is new.  I am not deeply computer literate (smile).
  The sale at Best Buy was great ($299.00).  The case looks like a
handbag.  The computer sits on my lap like a feather.  This is the 'best
buy' I could have ever made.  Full size keyboard, too.  I am typing this
message from my new computer.  It is my first...

Sharon