TheBanyanTree: Facebook Group for The Banyan Tree?

Anita Coia anita at redpepper.net.au
Wed Jun 24 18:40:05 PDT 2009

Hello everyone - yes I'm still lurking in the bushes, reading but not
submitting. I noticed that lots of us are on Facebook and am just starting
the process of trying to hook up with people - but I wondered if anyone was
considering setting up a Facebook group for Banyan?  It would just make the
task of connecting a little easier.

If not, would people be interested if I set one up?  I've not done it
before, so it might take a week or so, but I'm happy to do it.

Cheers,

Anita

xx