TheBanyanTree: Wah-lah it's Magic

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Sun Jan 18 16:44:28 PST 2009

Julie Etal,

I am defiantly "over-the-top". It makes no never-mind where I plop my naked
butt; unless you've locked your roll, I'll reverse it every time.

Now, in defense of the only known exception, "cat owners", an over-the-top
roll will find itself soon scattered about the area and beyond.

Jim Miller;
who would never declaw an animal as intriguing as a cat (to spare the TP),
and hasn't been manipulated by a cat for at least 15 years.