TheBanyanTree: Some things I've learned

PJMoney pmon3694 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Aug 19 02:21:18 PDT 2009

1. Portabello mushrooms are so much better than ordinary mushrooms that I'm
never going to buy the latter again.
2. They're cheaper at Coles than at Woolies.
3. Learning about Biblical critical schools is quite interesting.
4. Biblical criticism scholars confuse students with the labels they use,
but there are historical reasons for that.  Snobbery probably also plays a
part.
5. Writing fully referenced essays for the humanities is very hard.
6. I get caught up with things and forget to do other things I have to do.
7. This doesn't necessarily make life much more difficult than it would be
otherwise.
8. There's a lot of unnecessarily intrusive officiousness going on at our
local Medical Registration Board.
9. It's nice being back in theatre, helping to deliver babies and earning a
bit of money.
10. The female urethral meatus can be a lot harder to find than the male.
11. Double-gloving without the aid of talcum powder is tricky.
12. My knuckles might be thicker but my fingers are no longer.  Size 7 still
fits best.

That's enough for now.

Janice