TheBanyanTree: 3000 Friends

auntie sash auntiesash at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 12:09:34 PDT 2008

Excellent!

I have images of hitting the 'shuffle' button and having the ifriends come
up in random order.  You could hit the fast forward key if you just weren't
in the mood.  Every now and then you would say "how did HE get in there?"
but you probably wouldn't bother to delete him. I would think of them as my
"Cats in the Cradle" ifriends.  (How DID I get Cats in the Cradle on my Ipod
anyway??)

Very funny, 'Neeky.

-sash (your NOT imaginary friend - although I'm not sure how I could prove
that.)

--
Live to the point of tears.
- Albert Camus