TheBanyanTree: Eight Months

Margaret R. Kramer margaret.kramer at polarispublications.com
Sat Oct 25 16:50:12 PDT 2008

6/21/99
Hi Love:

As I read this I could see you
thinking about our life together.
I could hear you breathe,
I could you sigh,
And I could hear you say thank you!

I too am thankful to you for allowing me in your life.  As we go each day
becomes one for the better.
THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

Ray

Our cat, September, lost his collar a couple of weeks ago.  I bought him a
black collar with small moons and stars on it, along with a tiny bell that
tinkles when he moves.  I was hoping to give the small animals he catches a
chance, an advance warning, a head-ups before he pounces on them.

I imagine he got stuck somewhere and had to pull himself free, so the collar
probably popped off.  “Oh, well,” I thought, “at least, the cat is OK.”

As I was leaving for the gym last Sunday, I noticed a black circular shape
on my back step.  Yes, it was the collar.  But who?  And how?  And why?

I questioned a couple of my neighbors, but no one admitted to anything.

To me, then, the who is obvious . . .  My dearest sweetheart.

Margaret R. Kramer
margaretkramer at comcast.net
margaret.kramer at polarispublications.com
www.polarispublications.com