TheBanyanTree: A new President

Sachet sachet at alltel.net
Tue Nov 4 21:43:40 PST 2008

My son is so proud that he was able to vote in his first election.
Naturally is is very, very pleased that his chosen candidate one. He
feels that he is a part of history and is so excited.

My daughter and her husband are gracious enough to be happy for him,
even though they voted differently.

I am proud of all of them...for each taking the time to vote and most
especially for their supportive attitudes towards each other.

......Sachet