TheBanyanTree: Play again

tlwagener at gmail.com tlwagener at gmail.com
Sat May 10 05:41:47 PDT 2008

Thankfully the play went much better last night.  The second act still dragged till I wanted to scream, but the actor did pick up the pace a bit.  Astonishingly, the reviews so far have been spectacular - the radio critic said the exact opposite of what I wrote to you all.  Go And Fig.
One more performance for me to see... Then back to LA tomorrow.
I write this while waiting for Julie and Lee to come pick me up.  Farmers' Market and then breakfast. And then there' s the PROM!!!   :-D
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T