TheBanyanTree: A New Paradigm

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Sun Mar 30 17:40:28 PDT 2008

I agree, wholeheartedly.  Why bother getting married?

I think, by throwing the idea out to you and other friends, she is seeking
permission to cheat on her husband. She wants you on her side to justify  it,
rather than simply sneaking out like some do.  While I think a man and  a woman
CAN have a platonic relationship, I don't think that's what she has in  mind
when she mentions "dating."

You can either just let it go if she asks what you think, or you can be  open
and tell her REALLY what you think.

If her husband is really that unsuitable, and she is unhappy, she should
just bite the bullet, be strong, and get out of it.  But, what's the sense  in
dating?  To check out the field to see if there is something better, and  then
change later?

You're right, It's weird.

NancyLee

Home.