TheBanyanTree: Saying sorry

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 04:40:16 PST 2008

Being American, with my own guilty historical past, I did not know about the
stolen kids until I got to know Woof and you. And I saw "The Rabbit Fence."
For those who find this hard to imagine, see this movie. And you might want
to read the book or see the video of "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee," where
the same was done to Native American children.

Perhaps a time will indeed come when we celebrate culture not race.

Jena Norton