TheBanyanTree: Mr. President's Shoe-ducking Skills

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Wed Dec 17 10:51:41 PST 2008

I was stunned, too. I mean, I was watching another (ho-hum) press
conference, and then, wham, assassination by loafer.  My second thought  was; "Where the
heck were the Secret Service guys?"  What if the hurler had  been armed?
Were they thinking Prez Bush too lame to be in danger?

My third thought was, of course, . of all the stuff Bush has done, he may
well be remembered as the Prez who fell victim to a shoe attack. I guess if
that's the worst to be remembered for, it's not all bad.

I did laugh, of course. It was just too, too bizarre.

He did duck and dodge well, though.  No doubt Laura kept him in  practice for
just such an event.
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.