TheBanyanTree: Rounding a Curve and Shameless Plug

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 6 08:01:18 PST 2008

Your scarves are beautiful--and I look forward to seeing more "stuff."

As for sisters, I can understand. I have one and she's the reason God lets
me choose my friends. It was not until I was older that I understood how she
had gone out of her way to put me down and hurt me. For many years, I was
almost estranged from my parents because I believed what she told me. And
they believed what she told them. But as things have a way of doing, the
truth came out and my parents did many things in their later years to try to
undo what she had done.

Sidda, you have to do what you need to do for yourself. Otherwise, you're no
good for anyone else. It's not holding a grudge, as I see it, or saying no
to bad behavior. I see it as self-preservation. We work hard to get past
some of the hurts of the past, so why would we willingly subject ourselves
to more of the same?

Yes, the tree is our spiritual home and the folks our spiritual family. Even
when we don't post regularly, it's good to know they're there.

Good luck with the business. Sometimes it's good to be shameless ;)

Jena Norton