TheBanyanTree: My Blanket of Solace

B.E. sachet at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 09:09:58 PST 2008

I love this idea, Monique! It allows the writer the freedom to explore a
plethora of topics succinctly, but enjoyably.

It sure beats trying to fit multiple ideas into a haiku. <wry grin> Now
I can see how to do brief vignettes. Several have been popping into my
mind, but I didn't think that they would be all that interesting if they
were just one paragraph post. This is the perfect format for me! Thanks
for sharing it! Yer so smart!!!!!!

....Sachet