TheBanyanTree: (no subject)

David Seaman dseaman at prairienet.org
Wed Dec 31 04:46:28 PST 2008

This love affair of the past decade I blame squarely on the shoulders of
Prairienet. It was thru their servers that Bonz and I met, discoursed,
fell in love. I hate to see it go. I've enjoyed the bulkiness of it and
logging on via text from work. But while the love affair continues part of
it's foundation disappears. Sentimental old fool that I am, I know it
doesn't matter in the grand scheme of love, marriage, espresso, or spam.

I still drink too much coffee. I still have poet's dreams. Forward from
this moment then, to love and art. Qapla'!

Dave